Friday, October 28, 2011

We are obsessed w/ Erin Fetherston!

Just a quick new post to tell the whole world how much I love the work of Erin Fetherston. I mean, not only is she super cute and OMG I ♥ it when she sports french braids, she is also an exceptionally talented artist! I have to say, she might very well be my #1 designer. She is really into beige, white and black and all she does is very simple yet stunning. I am obsessed, seriously, her only flaw is that she doesn't design shoes (but we all know we have Louboutin for that ;)). And to top it off, her collection is relatively cheap! Just look at this masterpiece... You know you want it!




And in case you had never seen her pretty face before, here is Erin.

And FYI, some items are currently on sale, if you want to give her art a go! 


Stay tuned peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment