Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wrap yourselves in purple: it’s Spirit Day!


Today we are celebrating Spirit Day, an occasion to show our support to the LGBT community and especially all those kids who are victims of bullying. I think in 2011 diversity is an asset and we should celebrate people’s peculiarities, rather than bullying kids. Let’s hope for the best and show our support by wearing something purple! Honestly, I’m wrapped up in my snuggie now, but I'm planning on sporting some purple later tonight. The following would definitely be my choice if I had the time to purchase it last minute!


I laid eyes on it a while ago, I love Diane Von Furstenberg and this dress is a perfect combination of Indian style (which I loved all summer) and, of course, purple. Pretty expensive but hey, you gotta dream! I think it would make the perfect cocktail dress for tonight, wouldn't it?




You can find the dress on Yoox, here Diane Von Furstenberg, WomenCollection

2 comments: